Zoom is one of the leading video communications tools available today, which is developed by Zoom Video Communications.
With city-wide lockdowns are happening around the world due to COVID-19, it’s always better to work from home. One of the best tools for keeping in touch with the team to manage good productivity is Zoom.
The free version provides a video chatting service that allows up to 100 devices at once, with a 40-minute time restriction for free accounts having meetings of three or more. While you are managing productivity with your team through a platform like Zoom, it’s always important to save some time by using helpful keyboard shortcuts.
Here are the 10 best Zoom keyboard shortcuts:
- Mute/unmute audio: [Alt] + A
- Start/stop video: [Alt] + V
- Enter or exit Full Screen: [Alt] + F
- Move focus to Zoom’s meeting controls: [Ctrl] + [Alt] + [Shift]
- Display/hide the participants panel: [Alt] + U
- Display/hide the in-meeting chat panel: [Alt] + H
- Switch to the Gallery View in a video meeting: [Alt] + [F2]
- Switch to the active Speaker View in a video meeting: [Alt] + [F1]
- View the previous 25 video streams in the Gallery View: [Page Up]
- View the next 25 video streams in the Gallery View: [Page Down]
Stay tuned for more tips & tricks.