Howdy, tech-readers, good news for you if you wanted to try out iOS 14 without being a developer. Apple iOS 14 beta version is now available for the public.
How to Install Apple Public Betas
If you want to try out the new public beta OS head over to Apple Beta Software Program, and if you are a new member, you can sign up or if you are a member already sign in.
- Click on enroll your iOS device.
- Follow the instruction to install the profile.
The iOS 14 public beta is still in development, which means some applications and services may not work as expected and their data may not be backwards compatible. Be sure to back up your iOS device with iTunes before installing the software.
Some of the new features iOS 14 offers is
- Home Screen pages with redesigned widgets.
- A new way to tap into the App Store with App Clips
- Updates iMessage with Inline Replies, Mentions, Pinned Conversations, and More