Sleep is one of the main factors to keep your health well, and it’s hard to keep track of your sleep these days with busy schedules and overnight work. Why not let your Apple iPhone remind you about your sleep? maybe you can make an exception for all the unhealthy schedules.
You can set up the amount of time you want to get a good night’s sleep each day, and the Clock app will remind you when to go to sleep and wake you up with an alarm.
How to Set Up Bedtime First Time?
If you are using this app for the first time, then fear not, it will ask all the question that app needs to gather information to set your bedtime correctly.
Follow these simple steps
- Go to Clock in the main menu
- Tap the Bedtime tab
- Tap on Set Up
- First, you need to set your wakeup time and click on Next
- Then it will ask for what alarm sound you prefer
- Next, you need to set up your bedtime
- Clock app will let you chose your preferred days
Activating Bedtime means that the app will automatically set
- Do Not Disturb mode (You can always disable this by going to option in Bedtime tab)
- Turn off iPhone’s notifications
- Dim display
How to Turn Off/On Bedtime?
- Go to the Clock app and tap on Bedtime tab
- Tap Bedtime or Wake Up under the schedule tab
- On the top, you can see an option to turn it off or on
Note: You can also change the Wake-Up time or Bedtime by Dragging those buttons as below, and tap days to change days.
To see more analysis, just click the Show more in Health option on the main menu.
That’s it! Now you can have a good night’s sleep without any interruption.
Stay tuned for more How Tos.