One of the most struggles using an iOS device is to know how to backup your iPhone with proper methods and following this simple guide, you can learn 2 different ways to do that.
Depending on your iOS version, the process can be different.
For iOS 13 and above
Backup iPhone using Windows PC
- Let’s connect your iPhone to the PC using the cable.
- Open iTunes application on your PC, If you don’t have this software downloaded, you can get to know how to download iTunes.
- In the iTunes app, click the iPhone button
- Check if you are in the summary tab, if yes, you can see Back Up Now under the Backups tab
Backup iPhone using iCloud
- Go to Settings -> [Your name] -> iCloud
- In the menu look for ‘iCloud Backup’
- Turn it on for automatic daily backup using WiFi
- Or you can manually Backup tapping on ‘Back Up Now’
Using these simple steps you can easily back up your device into your local computer or iCloud service.
Stay tuned for more.